Makeshift Society

Image from the Makeshift Society Website

I originally heard about this collaborative design workspace through sfgirlbybay who was/is the interior designer for the collective. The idea behind Makeshift Society is that, for a fee which varies depending on your needs, you can work and take classes in a collaborative design environment. There is a lending library of creative books, two bikes that can be borrowed if you need to take a quick trip through the neighborhood, an area that encourages napping, as well as both quiet and collaborative work spaces. 

All I can say is that I am now looking for a reason to become a member of this clubhouse. Too bad I have a full time job. I know I'll come up with some reason, I already want to take all of the classes offered, and you don't even have to be a member to attend most of those!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks amazing! You should go to the thing iPhone tour on August 1st! Also, I will go to any and all free events there with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That event does sound like fun. Will you be in town yet?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...