Kevin Russ: Photographer Extraordinaire


I discovered Kevin's photos through instagram. Someone I followed liked his photo, which led me to his stream, and I was hooked. You see, Kevin is travelling all across the country and documenting every single moment with beautiful and unique photos. I've been following his adventure through instagram, his handle is @kevinruss, but you can also find his work on his tumblr account here. You must check them out, because trust me all of his photos are magnificent!

All Photos Courtesy of Kevin Russ 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these. I will definitely be following his instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful? One of my favorite things to do is look at his photos on my phone when I'm supposed to be working...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...