Give Me a Sandwich: Bun Mee Style


This may seem strange, but I haven't actually eaten here, especially since I have been lusting over it for the past month. Ever since my friend took me to a run down donut shop in Davis for a Vietnamese sandwich, which turned out to be the most delicious thing I had eaten in a while, I have become slightly obsessed with recreating that experience in San Francisco. Fast forward a year and I still have not fulfilled this task, alright I'm not trying that hard. Then in walks Bun Mee, a Vietnamese Sandwich Eatery, in San Francisco, that apparently has some kick-ass sandwiches, and fantastic design to boot. So why haven't I been here you ask? Well, all I can say is that I am asking my self the same question.

Looks like I may have a task to complete this week. Thanks for adding purpose to my life Bun Mee. I greatly appreciate it.

photo source: Bun Mee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...