Ok Go @ Stern Grove

1/2/3

Yesterday Brian and I went and saw Ok Go in Stern Grove. It was the free concert of the 75th season, and the sun came out! You would know that this is a miracle if you have experienced August in San Francisco, brrr. It was a fun show, a bit awkward seeing a rock-n-roll band in the daytime, but they were in good spirits and did a great number with bells, yes, bells! I'll probably be watching the treadmill video all week.

p.s. They had confetti canons throughout the show (with water soluble confetti) which is what you see in the photos above. It made the show really fun.

2 comments:

  1. Ah that sounds lovely! I wish you'd told us you were going. I totally spaced on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! I had it stuck in my head that you were gone all weekend or I would have totally invited you. Damn.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...