Excited to Announce Beginners Blog & Magazine

So, I know I have been gone for awhile. But what can I say other than I have been a bad blogger. Work, tv, and a side project that I am very excited to announce all got in the way of this blog.

In March a good friend of mine, and my now co-conspirator Kylin, were exchanging emails about how we wanted our life to unfold after college, at the time she was doing a year in Philadelphia as a Philly Fellow and I was looking at the end of my 6 month contract job at the Airport. Out of this long string of emails came an idea to start a magazine and blog for 20 year old ladies. After talking and realizing that we were both going through some of the same identity crisis moments, we were sure we were not alone, and wanted a place for people to commiserate on how awesome and awkward being in your 20s was. And the magazine and blog were born.

I have high hopes that Beginners will turn into a great community space for inspiring and hilarious stories. We are currently working on our first magazine issue, which will hopefully come out at the beginning of next year, but for now we have started blogging, so please check us out. And, if you want to contribute on a regular basis, or just have a great story to tell, we would love to hear it.

You can find us here: blog, website


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...