It All Started With A Stove

As I walked through a stove filled room I saw it, across the room stood a red stove. Okay, so it didn't happen exactly like this. I mean I don't live in a romantic comedy where my costar is a stove, but I was smitten. In reality I went stove and fridge shopping with Brian and my mom and had a fit over a different red stove. Never thinking they would go with it, I was actually convinced a guhauff type of noise would come out of someone's mouth, I pointed at the red preparing for the worst. But the opposite happened, both of them thought it was really awesome, and the rest is history.

Short story really long, we ended up decorating the entire kitchen based on the red stove. The red in the stove is a little bit darker than the picture above. It is called apple red. In case you couldn't tell I am super excited about this decision. Thanks family for supporting my crazy love for red!

Next I will reveal how I fell in love with a fridge. Bet you didn't realize one person could love so many appliances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...