366 Cool Things & One I'm Really Into


Per usual I found the above image while perusing Pinterest. I really enjoyed the colors, type, and overall message, and even wish it was a large print I could put in my room. If my boyfriend knew this he would laugh at me, because I am not exactly a rule breaker, but what does he know. 

I followed the image to the website to see if anything else cool came up and what I found was a tumbler dedicated to the idea of creating one design a day. The gentlemen, Clement, apparently did this for 113 days before getting a job in Paris and giving up, but the website shows an interesting progression of work. 

I like seeing people challenge themselves creatively, and sometimes think about doing it myself. I certainly don't love everything he did, but I can see the progression of ideas, and some are winners, like the one above. If you have a moment I suggest checking it out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...