Pin-spirational: Vintage Signs

1/2/3/4/5

With the second to last week of my job at the airport closing in fast I have been thinking a lot about signs. As a sort of gift, Tom, my boss, gave me a more creative job. I have been branding the new SJC Premier Lounge, which means creating a logo, and designing the entry signs (as well as all of the other more boring signs). While the new entry sign will look nothing like these vintage entry signs I still enjoy looking to the past for inspiration. Plus I really look for any excuse to peruse my environmental graphics pinterest page. Can you blame me?


2 comments:

  1. Love vintage typography! Wish people still used them, even for a throwback, retro look. Love the blog by the way. Your header and designs are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been having a lot of fun designing things for the site. Vintage typography is awesome. I love old signs and hand lettering. I would love to use a vintage style in a new sign design someday. Crossing my fingers this happens!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...